Dashworks Release Notes - Icarus
Evergreen Details - Text Tasks
The tasks page in Evergreen object details continues to be developed, and now text tasks can be edited, alongside date tasks (DAS-27817). Text tasks are used to store information against an object that is relevant to the project, such as user feedback.
Ring Scoping Charts Clickthroughs
Ring scoping is a way to distribute devices across broad waves based on the risk profile you define for your project. You can now clickthrough from the charts that are presented in ring scoping to see the underlying devices or applications (DAS-27144). For example, clicking on a segment in the App Count per Criticality and Ring chart will show you a list of all the apps covered up to the end of that ring which have a given criticality.
Evergreen - Custom Field Value Types
There are now 3 different value types available for custom field (DAS-27123, DAS-27296). The text value type is the new default and allows a single value per object of up to 400 characters. The multi-value text value type allows up to 100 values per object and a limit of 400 characters per object. Choosing whether a custom field is multivalued or not when it is created means that administrators can control how the field is used by end users. It also brings performance benefits since text custom fields (which are single valued) can be handled more efficiently than multi-value text custom fields. The final value type is large text which allows a single value per object of up to 4000 characters. The large text value type is not available as a column or a filter on lists, preventing the parsing of very large pieces of text from impacting list performance. Bulk update, favourite bulk updates and automations have all been updated with different options for Update Values, that reflect the value type of the custom field.
- DAS-27797 Devices: Contains Stock Info filter and column
- DAS-27834 Application Details: Archived applications included in forward path
- DAS-26998 Projects: Stock devices relinked to hardware device on merge
- DAS-21108 Admin > Self Service: Redirect via URL to the particular component page
- DAS-27457 Ring Scoping Improvements to processing page when the processing is fast
- DAS-27810 Custom Fields: Value edited in a modal window instead of in grid
- DAS-28217 Evergreen Details > Tasks: Slot column is not sorted/grouped when it has invalid slots
- DAS-28224 Evergreen Details > Tasks: Slot data is not refreshed for grouping and exporting after date & slot changing
- DAS-28562 Evergreen Dashboards> The "Split by" DDL is disabled after choosing another widget from the create list widget page
- DAS-28470 Import scrapes: Transform error if import mailboxes from serval sources at time
- DAS-28980 Self Service: Hermes clean install and Hermes upgraded to Icarus: The SS end user pages do not load due to a missing SS default image
For more information about any of the items under notices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org